FOIL membership is now available to non lawyers.
An associate membership category for Trade and Industry Partners (T.I.P.s) has been created and is now available to firms working for insurers, lawyers and other compensators in the defendant sector.
The benefits of T.I.P. membership are
- Enhanced profile and direct connection opportunities with all FOIL (lawyers) and FOIL select (insurers and other compensators) members.
- Free law, insurance and regulatory updates.
- Free access to the members section of the FOIL website.
- Use of the FOIL Trade and Industry Partner logo.
- Display of your logo on our website with a link to your own site.
- Discounts on CII qualification and learning materials.
- Discounted attendance at all FOIL seminars.
The criterion for joining is simply that you support the objectives of FOIL (see www.foil.org.uk/about/ ) and that your firm will strengthen and develop the defendant focus of FOIL’s work.
The following firms are Trade & Industry Partners with FOIL:
Please contact FOIL CEO Laurence Besemer on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.